Friday 17 April 2015

Don't get lippy with me | Beauty

I'm Danielle and I'm a lipstick addict.

Whether it be a high end splurge or a high street steal, I can not resist. I'm big on trying out all kinds of daring and bold colours. My collection includes blacks, oranges and my everyday staples. I love how much choice there is out there having various colours and finishes (I always opt for a matte finish for a super pigmented look).

MAC is probably my favourite brand for lipstick, I love to spend ages browsing the whole selection. Some of my holy grails include; Lady Danger, Heroine and Velvet Teddy (believe it or not this was a staple of mine before the KJ hype) - oh and they're all matte finishes too, shock.

I definitely believe that my choice of lip is seasonal. During the Autumn and Winter months I'll always wear the darker purples (MAC Cyber is love), the darker reds (MAC Diva) or a nude if I'm feeling a barely there look. I love the golden and bronzed eyeshadow tones with a dark lip around this time of year as it really makes my blue eyes pop! 

However, as soon as the sun starts shining and I get a little colour to my face I absolutely adore the corals and the orangey-reds, Morange and Lady Danger by MAC are usually my go-tos. 

I'll add a swatch below for some of the products I have mentioned for inspiration, in case you're feeling a change but are unsure of what you like!

D

From Left to Right; Heroine, Cyber, Morange, Lady Danger - All MAC


No comments:

Post a Comment